What is SASE Architecture & Use Cases
Companies are digitizing, which means the time has come to think about managing optimized access to data and applications, both on-premise and in the cloud, and the increasingly mobile global workforce.
Criticalcase has chosen to partner with Cato Networks because it is the first implementation of Gartner’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) framework that has identified in a global and cloud-native architecture the way to provide secure and optimized access to all users and applications.
The Cato solution enables companies to move from traditional networks such as MPLS to global, secure, agile and affordable modern networks.
Cato Cloud connects all corporate network resources, such as branch offices, mobile workforce, on-premise datacenter and cloud services, providing a global, secure and controlled SD-WAN service. With all the traffic WAN and Internet consolidated in the cloud, Cato offers a suite of security services to protect all the traffic.
- Optimized global connectivity
- We offer a private global backbone with an integrated WAN network to ensure a predictable, SLA-guaranteed, high-performance network experience everywhere. Using Cato we can offer an excellent user experience for accessing on-premise and cloud applications.
- Cloud acceleration and control
- We accelerate access to the cloud by routing all cloud traffic to the Cato PoP closest to the cloud destination. Since Cato's PoPs share the footprint of the data centers of major cloud providers, the latency between Cato and these providers is essentially zero. Optimizing cloud access only requires a single application-level rule that determines where cloud application traffic should leave the Cato Cloud. Enough of the hassle and cost of deploying cloud appliances or creating regional communication hubs in an effort to extend the SD-WAN to the cloud.
- Work from home
- Cato supports work from home for all employees, always. Companies quickly connect their on-premise and cloud data centers to the Cato Cloud and enable self-service provisioning of Cato Clients to all users who require access for work from home or remotely. Unlike traditional VPN and SDP products that are not adaptable to support the entire enterprise, Cato's global and cloud-scale platform is designed to optimize traffic to all applications with a private global backbone, continuously inspect traffic for threats and perform access control with Cato's security stack.
Webinar: Why SASE is the future of SD-WAN and security
Thursday, 26th of November 2020, h. 11:00 CET
Join Matteo Del Corno, Italian director of Cato Networks along with Alessandro Zoncu VP of Sales at Criticalcase, as they discuss the SD-WAN landscape in Italy.
Know the SASE strategy directly from Cato Networks.
Thursday 26 November at 11:00 CET